Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

First.Post.Ever.

So here I am on a lonely night in Iowa and I decided that since I am a man who has a lot to say I should start my own little blog. Granted, before I probably would have just turned it into a pro-Bush/right-wing/neo-con/compassionate conservative blog where I would just bash away at liberalism, left-wing lunacy, and the intolerant "tolerance" preached by the "educated elite." Ok, so the people who know me out there would say that there's no way I could refrain from doing so. Of course there will be an occassional bashing of liberals but I just plan on talking a little bit of what goes on in the mind of a misplaced Puerto Rican still finding his purpose in life, still searching for the answers to the many questions in his mind, but more importantly still looking for a place to call home. There's plenty of things that spin inside of my head and if I am able to put them into a cohesive thought I will post. Anyways, I just wanted to see how this works and maybe personalize it a little bit so that it can be a "little bit more like me." I might include a couple of poems here and there from back in the day when I was "young and irresponsible." Who knows, I might even start writing again :) Much love to all my friends and hopefully I'll see many of you soon this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home