Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back for some more punishment

Well here I am back in Ames in preparation for my final year of college! I'm not going to make this a long post since I'm still getting things ready in the room and making sure I have all the things I need. It's good to be back in civilization with super fast Internet connection and be able to update my blog. I'll post about camp and other stuff later on tonight. I guess I just wanted to write something "new" to my blog since the last thing I talked about was how stoked I was for meeting Grant Hill :)

*Off I go to be productive*

4 Comments:

Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

Glad to have you back, Martin! And good luck on your last year of college!

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

How are you gonna be AWOL for so long and then come back and overload screen?

Welcome back. Good luck this school year.

PS: Do you and Ann go to the same school?

6:37 PM

 
Blogger Martin said...

Thanks Mike! No, Ann and I don't go to the same school. She goes to Central College in Pella and I attend Iowa State University in Ames.
If I'm gonna come back then I come back with a blaze of glory :)

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

I met Jake Wilson yesterday...

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home