Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Thank you to the presence of Metallica :)

It's a good thing I've got Metallica in my laptop because it's what's keeping me awake as I try to make up for the biggest blunder I could have ever committed in my collegiate career. I seriously felt like I must have stepped into Annette's shoes or something like that when I arrived in class and saw all those stacks of papers being piled up on the profs desk and I had completely forgotten about it because of all the other papers and debates that I was doing. I guess if anything I now know what it is like to feel like my favorite Camerican :) Let's just say that I don't know how you do it girl but hopefully you'll be able to counsel me about this and what steps can be done to reverse it ;) You know I love you and I'm playin' but seriously, I don't think I've listened to this much Metallica in a short amount of time as I have this morning :) I gotta say, if they ever get back to sounding like they did on The Black Album and their old stuff, I'll definitely get back to being hardcore Metallica fan. Oh well, I've got almost 2 pages done so I've got a minimum of 3 more to go and I think it might turn out well. I just hope she accepts it.

In the words of Larry the Cableguy, "GET 'ER DUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!" :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Dude man, once you step into the shoes of the blunder-prone Camerican, there's no turning back :) It's Hotel California, baby. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave :) Good thing the Hotel provides 24/7 counselling services...

4:03 PM

 
Blogger Martin said...

Hmmm, well if that's going to be the case then I should start getting involved with a Camerican. Might as well get the full experience of being a blunder-prone Camerican, lol..Just kidding guys, I don't really mean that :) I'll give you props on the Hotel California reference, anytime a girl can quote a classic like that it's definitely top-3 material ;)

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home