Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Productive

I feel quasi-productive tonight. I spent about 2-3 hours applying at a bunch of entry-ish level jobs that I think I qualified for. It was quite a task, especially when filling out the questionaire for Gallup. I'm telling you they should give you the job if you're able to have the patience to fill out the entire thing. Just imagine answering the same five questions phrased about 15 different ways in three sections. Here's to hoping something happens somewhere :)
In other news, the Feast is coming up fast. Crazy how I didn't think much of it while I was in DC for the summer. I was just trying to get through the summer and the Feast seemed so far away that I barely bothered to think about it. As soon as I came back though I have felt that the only thing I had to look forward to was the Feast. Now our road trip is a week away and I need to get some stuff in order.
First order of business is taking some of the dress clothes to the dry cleaners so that they can look very pro. I still don't know what all I'm taking clothes-wise because of the cold weather and I wonder how often we're going to all be outside. Dilemma. The second step is actually doing laundry because the pile of dirty clothes has turned into quite a mountain. It's good to have about a 2 month supply of clothes without needing to do laundry. It's quite ridiculous though and I'll get on it...either tomorrow, Friday or Sunday :)
Well folks, not a whole lot of interesting stuff is going on. Unless you count getting whupped on flag football by a superior team counts as interesting. Boy do I want to forget that game. It was atrocious from the start and now we enter the single game elimination format. So basically we have to regroup and play a heck of a lot better next game. I'm hoping my jammed left pinky finger gets back to its normal size. Right now it's fatter than the rest of my other fingers. I'm off to bed now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Don't forget the white suit.

2:54 PM

 
Blogger Martin said...

It's in the works Michael :) It's a Feast-must ever since Myrtle Beach '04.

7:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home