Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Simplemente no fallamos

I hope everyone had a fruitful Day of Atonement. I had a pretty awesome day and enjoyed the 91 degree weather God sent us that day :) Sadly though, I didn't do anything special to break the fast. I worked out a bit after sundown, drank 2 liters of water, went to get some milk so I could pig out on some cereal. I wasn't really hungry at all, I ate because I figured I should eat something. Overall it was a great day!
I did most of my packing for the Feast on Sunday and after talking to Mike D for hours while watching football I basically had an idea of what I wanted to pack. The thought of taking long sleeve shirts and jeans for the Feast is making me cringe. I have always been about going to the warm Feast sites until I get older. Well, that will change this year and I'm actually looking forward to it.
The weather report for Copper Mountain from Sunday-Tuesday indicates sunny with the highs around the 50's. So all your sport minded people get ready for some football and/or frisbee in Colorado. It should be fun times for all of us there. I might be inspired to whip out the cooking skills for a night or two but that is still to be determined.
This should be quite a fun Feast for myself because it will be the first time in 16 years that I will attend the fall festival without having any schoolwork to worry about. What a grand thing to happen to me :) Now if a certain door would open for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home