Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Dish your thoughts

In following the cue from two of my good friends, here is the link so you guys can choose whichever words best describe me. I hope you guys do, I think it'd be interesting to see what you guys say. The more descriptive post is coming later tonight after my intramural basketball game. Today is a pretty big day for me :)

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Martinsboulevard

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I filled out your thing... rather interesting results :) I didn't pick any of the same characteristics as you did for yourself.
Ooh! I just got off the phone with my BEST friend from elementary school and shes coming to visit me tommorrow :) YAY!! :) (just thought I would share becuase I'm a little bit excited)

Happy first 'birthday' :)

6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home