Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Curiousity killed the cat

*Disclaimer: Only those whom I've talked to very recently know the reasoning behind the subject and the following post. It is also a federal crime to interpret the title and the following post in a disingenuous manner.

There are a couple of people I have talked to about a certain situation and I was told how they would be too curious to let many days go by without wondering what was going on. So on Monday night after work I actually made the call and it was...passable, not great or good or bad but it is done and over with.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a..."

*Disclaimer: Although I do not approve of the lyrics used by Jay-Z, some of you might find it quite descriptive :)

Anyways, today was my very, very long school day which was supposed to start at 9:30am and ends at 9:30pm. So basically I'm in class all day and it was ok. My China & Cold War class is actually pretty interesting and I've been asking questions in class that the professor has actually appreciated. I got to play some basketball too, although I expected more from my play. I did actually read the chapters I needed to read for my Middle East Politics class (increased knowledge from the readings is close to zero).

I wanted to actually post something deep and reflective but I will save it for tomorrow since I am tired and need to get to bed so I could wake up and do some lifting tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home