Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Monday, December 12, 2005

It's 2am do you know where your bed is?

Nice to see some of the encouragement guys, way to go! :) If it were any other semester than this one I think I would be doing awesome. It's the fact that I'm taking a third history class that basically killed what decent GPA I had up to this point.

Oh yeah so I skipped work for the second night in a row. I needed to write my military history test and I couldn't have possibly done it while coming back at 12ish in the morning. Yeah, I probably should have called or something but I sorta fell asleep on my chair for like an hour and I've been reading/marking/typing away ever since. Except for the occassional let me surf for a bit, it won't be too long I'll get right back on my paper. Yeah right, that never works out that way.

Anybody want to lend a hand in explaining if there is an American way of war? Although by reading the title of this blog I know where you guys are. And the torture continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home