Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Back To Reality

Although when you look at it, this world that we come back to is nothing like the realness of the world we will help usher in and inherit at Christ's coming. It's always sad and depressing to come back after Feast, but for some reason it hit me harder than in previous years.
The Feast was in many areas my best Feast yet, but at the same time I hindered myself from enjoying it to the fullest. I came away humbled and somber from the Feast, wanting to improve in so many areas. I guess my eyes were opened this Feast to certain things and even though I learned some lessons the hard way I'm glad I learned them. The messages were awesome and there's plenty of great material in them that are going to help in the coming year.
I'm looking forward to this coming year. There is a lot of anxiousness and nervousness in regards as to what I'm going to do after school, where I am going to live, afford the bills, etc. At the same time I have a bad case of senioritis because I'm just taking it easy in terms of school, classes, tests. Let's see how it goes. I guess I fell into that mood when I went to the Pol S office to pick up my degree audit and the secretary told me, "you're a graduating senior" and handed me a pink audit. So basically 4 years of college has come down to getting handed the pink audit meaning I will be graduating! Oh yeah, you know how I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home