Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Slowly moving along...

I've discovered that re-writing/researching/proofreading/ a 14-17 paper is harder than I thought it would be. Actually it's not an impossible task, it is just harder to accomplish when I had all the other school stuff (something minor like final tests) to deal with, along with making sure I pack what I need for PR (and forget to pack what I don't need).

I think I've packed everything I needed: swim trunks (yeah baby!), shorts, polos, nice slacks for church (no ties in PR! woo hoo!), socks, underwear and the bear necessities. Then again, I have to make sure I take some extra winter clothes to leave in the car so that when I get back for the KC weekend I won't be freezing. I got the map to get to the hotel, passport, ticket confirmation, cd's, Fresh Prince DVD's...everything needed for a plane ride :)

I'm off now because I have 9 pages down and 5 more to go...although I have to say that I think I'll be putting more footnotes on the rest of the paper ;) Oh and I only fell asleep while typing for like 15 minutes so I think I'm good for the rest of the n....oh yeah, it's morning already, bleh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for it being wednesday!
Good luck in your exam endeavours :) 4 days.... ;)

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home