Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

4 down, 1 to go...and a research paper

What a rollercoaster I tell you, and the sad thing is that I still have one more marathon night of writing/researching/studying. I think I answered my Military History questions well enough to keep my grades solid in that class. Of course I cramped my study time by sleeping for another three hours this morning that killed how much I could study for Politics and Society final. Our prof had given us review sheets with a bunch of questions and I just basically looked for the answers to the questions and hoped that she would ask the same thing but in multiple choice. Yeah it's quite a gamble to take but I've never been one to study a lot if I've been to lecture every time since the Feast and I know what we've been covering.

The final wasn't too bad. I know I did a lot better than I did on the last test for that class but I don't think I did well enough to push my grade into an A. I think I needed to pull off a 96 or something close to perfection to get my grade up. Now I focus on the massive research paper that is about 1/5 done. And I have to take my last final tomorrow too...*feeling overwhelmed*

The good thing is that I'm doing laundry too, and I have to pack so that once I take my last final I can just drive off like a free man to KC. Yeah, I hadn't really done laundry since Feast (I did colors like 3 weeks ago though, and yeah I have a ton of clothes). I'm not one to bring nasty, dirty, gross clothes back home so that my Mom could do it. My brother did that last year and his suitcase was stinking pretty bad. I think my Mom and I gave him an earful about :P

Ok well I'm hoping that I really, really won't fall asleep while writing my paper. I can't afford sleeping the measly 3 hours I've been getting the past two mornings. Here's for another long, long night of schoolwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home