Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Done, done, and on to the next one :)

It's over folks!!! I got my paper done this morning at about 11am! 15 pages in total, a sorta coherent message throughout. I took my last final at 2 and got done with it in about 25 mins so it's all good baby! I'm just happy to be done with everything. Thank you for bearing with me through all this and for the support. The neocons really appreciated it ;)

Oh and Annette, I only napped for about 15-30 minutes while writing my paper. Actually I passed out while typing but I didn't head off to bed at least :P See you all in KC!

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh K said...

WHOOOooo!
See ya in KC.

12:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!
congrats and stuff :)

2:12 PM

 
Blogger Annette said...

Yaaaaaaay! I'm glad you survived! Now I can worry about my own exams... ;)

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home