Puerto Rican tales of kosherness, compassionate conservatism, the War on Terror and the calling.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Going, going, gone

I'm off to Washington, D.C. bright and early tomorrow at 6am. That's when my flight leaves so I have to wake up at 3:30, leave by 4:00 and make it to the airport at least 75 minutes prior to the plane leaving. It should be fun, I make a stop in Detroit and then land in D.C. at around noon. I then have to take the shuttle bus and all the heavy luggage to North Bethesda, Maryland where I will be living for the summer. Oh the joy, I've got some good stories so far and surely more to come once I get to the nation's capital :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you and your heavy luggage got to maryland safely :) I'm excited to hear about your adventures. Ill have to give you a call sometime soon!

5:51 PM

 
Blogger Josh K said...

Yeah, don't forget about us blog-readers. Keep us informed. And amused.

Or else.

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home